LiveChat Affiliate Program
As a LiveChat Affiliate Partner, your task is to market LiveChat according to your expertise and professional background. Once you set your partner account up, you’ll get your own unique referral link.
Then, it’s your job to make use of your affiliate link and find efficient ways to promote LiveChat. Test various strategies or adopt the one you are absolutely sure of.
Need some industry insights or additional information about our product to make this cooperation work? Feel free to reach out!
Your affiliate link
By default, affiliate links direct customers to LiveChat’s main page. They include unique Partner ID parameter, so that we can track which leads you send our way.
However, you can create customized campaigns and enhance your affiliate links by applying additional dynamic parameters like:
- LiveChat trial extension,
- Discount on LiveChat plans,
- Name of campaign you run,
- Your custom parameter - useful if you prefer to track performance in third-party app.
For that, we created an all-in-one Campaign Builder, available directly in your Partner Panel. All the parameters can be applied to your affiliate link for a better; more unified campaign tracking and higher conversion.
How does it work?
Your affiliate link includes a 120-day tracking cookie. This means that whenever visitors click on a link with your unique Partner ID, you will be credited with the referral - if only they create LiveChat license within 120 days.
Important: LiveChat Affiliate Program applied a last click attribution model. It means the ‘last click’ is given a credit for sales or conversion.
In other words, if a customer visits LiveChat website multiple times - using various affiliate links - we’ll pay commission to the owner of the last link, a customer clicked on before signing up.
In LiveChat Affiliate Program we offer a fixed 20% recurring commission for a lifetime of every LiveChat subscription you help us sell. This means you’ll get a 20% commission of every payments made by customers you refer - for as long as their subscriptions are up and running.
Commission calculation - example
Let’s assume you refer a customer who signs up for a subscription worth $1,000 a month and pays on monthly basis. Estimated lifetime of this particular subscription: 12 months.
Total commission you’ll earn for referring this customer: $2,400! ($1,000 X 20% commission rate X 12 months)
Among our clients we have both Fortune 500 enterprises and tiny, one-person businesses. What’s the most important for you as an Affiliate Partner is, that - once converted - LiveChat customers stay with us for years! In fact, the average lifetime of LiveChat subscriptions exceeds 12 months significantly, providing you with a stable passive income.
Commission withdrawal policy
You can withdraw your commission anytime if only your earnings reach $50. Request withdrawals directly in Partner Panel. Usually, it takes us only a couple of hours to confirm each transaction.
We found PayPal the most convenient for commission withdrawals. While you don’t have to connect your PayPal account during the signup, you have to input one if you want to withdraw your commission.
We provide lots of useful marketing resources such as banners, widgets, logos, and much more. All to make your campaigns more appealing and let you promote our solutions even more efficient. Creatives are available directly in your Partner Panel (after you log in to it).
Once you join our Partner Program, you’ll get one of our Affiliate Managers assigned to you. Expect us to reach out soon after you sign up. You can also contact us anytime via chat or email.
Any unobvious questions or cooperation ideas you have in mind? Get in touch with Pawel, Program’s Manager.
Partner Panel allows you to monitor results of your activity in real time. For that, we equipped it with a UTM-based Performance Report. The report tracks your affiliate links assigning
utm_campaignstands for the name of campaign you create using Campaign Builder. It includes dynamic link parameters like the length of LiveChat trial and discount on LiveChat plans (if you decided to apply them). If you’re promoting LiveChat using a basic affiliate link only,
utm_campaignparameter applied will be marked as default_link.
utm_termrepresents keywords you tag your campaigns with. Paid search marketing experts often use it to paste custom parameters generated by 3rd party tracking software they work with.
UTM-based Performance Report’s key parameters
Use UTM-based Performance Report to verify how efficient are your campaigns and methods of affiliate links sharing. It will help you optimize your conversion and boost your affiliate sales.
Any questions or doubts? Ask us anything via chat or contact us at email@example.com.
LiveChat Solution Partner Program
At LiveChat Solution Partner Program we team up with various businesses and professionals in search of common projects and mutual benefits.
Solution Partners add LiveChat subscriptions to projects they run for their clients. As a thank you for helping us create new sales channels, we give Partners access to tools and solutions amplifying growth of their businesses around LiveChat.
Have a cooperation idea in mind? Reach out and let’s meet halfway. We’re here to make this alliance as convenient and profitable as it gets.
Here at LiveChat, our main goal has always been to make our product easy to implement and simple to customize for our clients. However, at certain point we discovered a couple of issues that needed to be addressed:
Customers need extra support sometimes. Some of our clients kept on struggling with making the most of their subscriptions. They could enhance their experience only by applying tailor-made solutions we couldn’t deliver, like:
- Developing custom integrations for customers’ specific needs and requirements,
- Offering agents trainings,
- Staffing clients’ licenses with support agents,
- Building custom applications, only a fracture of customers would find useful.
LiveChat Experts are already out there! We notified that professionals from various industries have an in-depth knowledge of our product but can’t monetize it. Linking them with LiveChat clients would be extremely beneficial for both sides.
Recommend LiveChat to others? Benefit from it! Finally, we came to conclusion you deserve a reward if you recommend our product to your customers. Moreover, you should have an option to manage clients’ subscriptions and add LiveChat-related solutions to the list of services you provide.
Business opportunities for LiveChat Solution Partners
There is a number of ways a you can leverage cooperation within LiveChat Partner Program as a Solution Partner. You can for instance:
- Apply LiveChat as a complementary product to projects you run/ services you offer.
- Become a value added LiveChat reseller,
- Enhance the ecosystem of LiveChat features or develop custom integrations for your customers
- Provide various services around LiveChat to optimize clients’ experience with our product.
- Integrate LiveChat with mobile apps you create and charge customers for such services.
- Become a LiveChat Expert and expose your business in front of over 22,000 of LiveChat customers and over 600,000 unique monthly visitors of our website.
These are merely a few examples of partnerships utilized heavily in our Program. As a Solution Partner, you can benchmark any of them or implement an entirely new one.
To make things as convenient as it gets, Partners have access to a set of useful resources. Moreover, we equipped Partner Panel with features you’ll find useful implementing any partnership idea you’ll come up with.
Aside of functionalities provided in Partner Panel (described here), you get access to a wide range of additional benefits and valuable resources, including:
- 20% discount on all LiveChat subscriptions purchased directly in Partner Panel,
- Free LiveChat subscription for internal use,
- Opportunity to get listed on The Experts Marketplace as a LiveChat Expert,
- Case study/ use case/ guest post publishing on Partner Program’s website,
- Certification validating your cooperation with LiveChat,
- Early access to discounts, special offers,
- …and more.
These are just standard benefits available for active Solution Partners. We are open to your ideas and we’ll happily support your efforts in optimizing your business opportunities in our Program.
Free LiveChat subscription for internal use
Yes! As a Partner, you can receive a free subscription for internal use! However, you should meet one basic requirement to make that happen.
No matter what model of cooperation you implemented. Your performance is the only thing that counts.
What subscription can you get?
We can get you up to 2 seats in Team plan. However, if your sales figures overwhelm us, we’ll be eager to get you even more!
How long will the free license last?
- 2-3 new subscriptions in 3 months → free extension for 3 months,
- 4 and more new subscriptions in 3 months → free extension for 6 months
How can you start?
- Set up a LiveChat trial license (you can create an affiliate link with 60-day trial using Campaign Builder.
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you start bringing us new customers. We’ll be happy to extend the license if only your performance is good enough.
Businesses we team up with
In Solution Partner Program we cooperate with such entrepreneurs as:
- Interactive agencies expanding their services onto LiveChat implementation and customization for their clients.
- Shopify, Magento, Salesforce and Hubspot Partners, integrating LiveChat with ecommerce software they deploy.
- Developers, creating ecommerce websites or extending LiveChat functionalities and monetizing their applications.
- Booking software owners, applying LiveChat as an element of their product and applying LiveChat subscriptions.
- Value added software resellers.
- BPOs (Business Process Outsourcers) and call centers.
- …and many others.
Partner Panel - features useful for Solution Partners
Being a Solution Partner, Partner Panels’ Resellers mode is the most important for your daily activity. It enables you to:
- Create LiveChat subscriptions for your clients directly in Partner Panel (1.),
- Manage payments for licenses created in Partner Panel with 20% discount on all purchases (2.),
- Manage any billing-related changes your end client will request (3.),
View on Partner Panel’s Resellers mode
Solution Partners do need to apply their credit cards to manage payments for their client’s licenses. However, this is an amazing edge and business opportunity for them.
Important: Clients using licenses created in this model have no access to any billing details. They are only aware what plan they use and how many seats they have.
Creating LiveChat subscriptions directly in Partner Panel allows you to:
- Set your own rates on LiveChat plans you deliver.
- Bundle payments for LiveChat within one invoice - along with other services you provide to your customers.
Solution Partners can of course use ‘Affiliates’ mode as well. A full range of panel’s functionalities is available for all Partners signed up - regardless of cooperation model they want to take advantage of.
Partner Panel - license creation process
To create LiveChat trial license directly in Partner Panel, you should:
- Go to ‘Resellers’ mode in your Partner Panel.
- Hit ‘Add license’ button.
- Input client’s email, name, and (optionally) client’s purchase order.
- Confirm trial license creation by hitting ‘Add license’ button once again.
- Trial license is ready!
Within a couple of minutes, your client will receive an invitation to set up a password and then - to install a LiveChat code on their website.
Invitation email that end clients receive
Important: If you plan to be responsible for license settlement, inform your client to skip the code installation step and add you as an agent/admin of the license (the very next step in the onboarding process). If not, let customers set up LiveChat by themselves.
At this point, there is no alternative way to get access to clients licenses’ settings than by creating admin account using Solution Partner’s email. However, one email can only be used to create one agent/admin account. That said, it’s crucial to delete Partner’s agent/admin account right after the license is set up, optimized for client’s needs and ready to go.
Being aware of how imperfect this solution is, we are currently working on creating much simpler tool. It will give Solution Partners easy access to multiple clients’ licenses, and won’t require admin accounts creation any more.
Stay tuned for updates!
Requirements: Becoming a Partner
You become a LiveChat Solution Partner right after you sign up to LiveChat Partner Program.
While no minimum level of LiveChat subscriptions’ sales is expected to keep partner account active, only active Partners can fully benefit from all Program’s perks and benefits, including getting listed on The Experts Marketplace and receiving free LiveChat subscriptions for internal use.
That said, your partner account will never be deleted, unless:
- You request account removal,
- Your activity in LiveChat Partner Program will violate Program’s Terms and Conditions.
LiveChat Experts Marketplace
LiveChat Experts Marketplace is a space where LiveChat Partners can expose their professional background and offer their services to over 22,000 LiveChat paying customers and over 600,000 unique visitors of our website.
LiveChat Partners vs. LiveChat Experts
LiveChat Experts are active Partners who applied for getting listed and and whose applications we positively verified. That said, not all of LiveChat Solution Partners are Experts but all LiveChat Experts are our Partners.
How to become a LiveChat Expert
To get listed as a LiveChat Expert, you should:
- Actively participate in LiveChat Partner Program
- Fill in and request expert profile verification (directly in Partner Panel).
If your profile meets our standards, we’ll verify and publish it within a couple of days. Otherwise, we’ll reach out with suggestions of improvements we find necessary to implement. Whenever we decline expert profile publication, we also provide partners with a detailed explanation on reasons behind our decision and conditions under which it can be repealed.
Once your profile gets approved, it appears on The Experts Marketplace straight away. Then, a few-steps onboarding needs to be completed to keep your expert profile up and running long term.
The onboarding is very short and simple. It consists of just 3 steps:
- Add a LiveChat Expert badge to your website within 14 days from your expert profile publication. To confirm your association with LiveChat, the badge should link to your profile on The Experts Marketplace.
- Follow LiveChat Partner Program’s social channels and subscribe to our mailing list within 14 days from your expert profile publication.
- Publish a short post about cooperation with LiveChat on your blog - within 30 days from expert profile publication.
Make the most of it
Once onboarding is finished, your profile will get listed on LiveChat Expert Marketplace for at least 12 months. To keep the it published, you should apply at least 1 new LiveChat subscription to projects you run every 12 months.
Important: Staying active in LiveChat Partner Program and driving sales through Partner Panel is essential if you want to make the most of having your expert profile published.
The more new LiveChat subscriptions you help us sell, the higher your profile gets listed on the Marketplace. And the higher your expert profile is listed, the more highly targeted leads you get.