What’s in the Partner App
To make your activity in the Partner Program as convenient as it gets, we built a simple yet user-friendly application. It allows you to keep track of your results in real time; create new campaigns; manage your customers’ subscriptions (if applied), and unleash your full potential as a LiveChat Partner.
Once you sign up, you have access to all sections of the App, regardless of which collaboration you decide to adopt.
The App is divided into three sections that you can switch between. Each section has a separate dashboard which allows you to track your activity in it.
Affiliate Partner Section
Affiliate Partner section allows you to get access to various performance metrics of your activity as a publisher. These include the efficiency of your campaigns, a list of LiveChat licenses created thanks to the use of your referral links, as well as detailed info on your commission brought it.
Oh, and you can also grab your Second Tier affiliate link as well and refer other affiliates to our program!
Along with all these tracking capabilities, Affiliate Section gives you access to multiple creative resources that should help you market our product. These include: banners, widgets, logos, tweets and other promo content.
Solution Partner Section
If you’re rather into teaming up with us as a value-added reseller, Solution Partner section of our App is the one for you.
Inside, you can create new trials for your clients and see the history of our cooperation.
What’s crucial though, Solution Partner section allows you to track performance of any licenses you set up. This ability gives partners a tremendous advantage as:
- It’s an invaluable insight about how efficiently customers use LiveChat,
- You can leverage this insight and approach customers offering your help in turning LiveChat into more efficient tool.
In Solution Partner section you can also:
- Create LiveChat subscriptions for your clients directly in the Partner App (1.),
- Manage payments for licenses created in the Partner App with a 20% discount on all purchases (2.),
- Manage any billing-related changes your end client will request (3.).
Solution Partner section - the list of licenses brought by the Partner
Creating LiveChat subscriptions directly in the Partner App significantly differs from setting them up with the use of affilaite link. Here’s how:
- You get discounts on every purchase you make for your clients, instead of getting commissions on purchases your clients make.
- LiveChat licenses created this way are unique - they have access to billing details turned off for end clients. Only you can access the billing and it’s only possible in Partner App
- Since customers have no knowledge about the details of our cooperation, you can set your own rates on LiveChat plans you deliver or…
- …simply include LiveChat into your bundled offer for your customers.
Once you become more familiar with our product and start bringing us new leads on a regular basis, you can apply for a LiveChat Expert status and get listed in LiveChat Marketplace.
LiveChat Marketplace - Experts section
The Expert section of the Partner App is where you’ll be able to:
- set up the Expert profile which we’ll display in the LiveChat Marketplace.
- track customers visits on the profile, their reviews of your cooperation and quotes sent to you through the Marketplace.