Ok, so you’ve read our blog and it has left you feeling inspired. Why not contribute to it with one of your excellent texts? If you are an expert in online, affiliate or partner marketing, we can help you reach a wider audience.
We share only a high-quality content on our blog, so posts which are presenting a well-worn perspective on a theme or which don’t focus on a specific subject, will not be accepted.
Check a list of our recent posts to get the idea of what we may be looking for.
What should an ideal guest blog submission look like:
- 2 or 3 blog post ideas with outlines,
- your text should contain at least 1000, but no more than 1500 words, it should also offer a solution and at least few actionable tips,
- make sure to include at least one use case or a real-life example,
- don’t forget about the post’s readability (DO: include lists and divide it into few smaller paragraphs, DON’T: write it all as one block of text or use jargon),
- attach visual assets (videos, photos or illustrations) that could be posted along your article (images should be at least 1400 px wide),
- don’t forget about including a brief introduction, a summary and few links to our other posts.
Are your ready to submit your post?
If you are up for the challenge, please email your blog post ideas to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible (which usually means 2-3 days). Once we’ll review your submission and agree on the subject, you will be asked to prepare your text in a Google Doc and share a link with us. If the text suits our needs, we will then contact you with a request of a short bio and a photo of yourself we could publish on our blog.