Ok, so you’ve read our blog, and it’s left you feeling inspired. Why not contribute to it? If you are an expert in online, affiliate or partner marketing, we can help you reach a wider audience.
We share only high-quality content on our blog, so posts presenting a well-worn perspective on a theme or not focusing on a specific subject, will not be accepted.
Check a list of our recent posts to get an idea of what we may be looking for.
What should an ideal guest blog submission look like:
- 2 or 3 blog post ideas with short outlines,
- your text should contain at least 1000, but no more than 1500 words, it should also offer a solution and at least a few actionable tips,
- make sure to include at least one use case or a real-life example,
- don’t forget about the post’s readability (DO: include lists and divide it into few smaller paragraphs, DON’T: write it all as one block of text or use jargon),
- attach visual assets (videos, photos or illustrations) that could be included in your article (images should be at least 1400 px wide),
- don’t forget about including a brief introduction, a summary and a few links to our other posts.
Are your ready to submit your post?
If you are up for the challenge, please email your blog post ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible (which usually means 2-3 days). Once we’ve reviewed your submission and agreed on the subject, you will be asked to prepare your text in a Google Doc and share the link with us. If the text suits our needs, we will then contact you with a request for a short bio and a photo of yourself we could publish on our blog.